Let's take a ride on a Japanese train and enjoy the streets of Tokyo in spring with this DIY miniature house book nook.
Robotime-Rolife Sakura Densya DIY Miniature Dollhouse Book Nook TGB01
This Robotime-Rolife Sakura Densya Book Nook TGB01 is a miniature house kit that you could build with your own hands. It will show a beautiful scene of Tokyo streets in Spring after finishing this artwork. This miniature house book nook will be a great home decor for a bookshelf or any other room space. It will also look amazing when you put it in the dark with the warm lights on. More importantly, it can help create your imagination and increase creativity, which is a perfect hands-on gift for kids & adults.
- Size: 185*100*242mm
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Pieces: 340 PCS
- Package included: Precutting wooden pieces, English instruction, Warm light strings, Auxiliary tools ( screwdriver and small parts)
- Main materials: Wood, Paper, Metal
- Recommended age: 14+
- Estimated assembly time: About 4-6 hours
- The item is pre-colored, but the package still may include a pigment. If included, some parts need to be colored by yourself. We have detailed instructions to tell you where to color. Also, if you have more creative ideas, we are very happy to see excellent works from you.
- The package includes important information, and please keep it well for future reference.
- Children must assemble under the guidance of adults in case of swallowing.
- The product requires 2 pieces of AAA batteries.
- Due to customs policy, glue, pigment, or battery may not be included in the package.